Sell after Foreclosure Auction
How to Sell after foreclosure auction
How to Sell after foreclosure auction is what you are wondering. Many people don’t realize that they can still sell a property after foreclosure auction. In reality people have a redemption period from 5 weeks to one year, depending on how much of their loan has been paid off and if it’s an agricultural property or not.
However selling after foreclosure increase your costs, because legal fees, attorney fees and all allowable costs get added on top of your mortgage balance, thus you are getting less cash.
The process of selling after foreclosure is really easy when you work with Real estate Liquidators.We make everything super easy. We received super service awards from Angie’s list many years on a row. So you are wondering how all of this works:
- When you are ready to sell your redemption rights ! Contact us by phone or submit your info by our web site. When you contact us please have a figure in mind how much you want to receive for your redemption rights. We will not be coming back with counter offer. We want to give you what you need. It needs to be a win win for both of us.
- When we are in agreement about the sale value of your redemption rights, we create a purchase agreement. After that we send the purchase agreement to you for review via email. You do’t have to print or scan anything You can just accept an agreement electronically.
- After we receive an agreement pack we pay for the title work and inspection. If title work comes back clean and there are no major issue with the property we schedule a closing with the title company.
- On the day of the closing you come to us with your ID and pick up your check. No worries if you are remote we can schedule a remote closing and come to your place or do everything remotely.
- We will really appreciate it if you yo write a review about us because our business is based on referral only.